Call of Duty Mobile has given a new update today which includes a new map, a bunch of new challenges, new Battle pass, weapon balance changes, new game modes, new weapons, and a new ranked season and a new season pass and many more. This update is available for both Android and iOS users.
This update also talks about the upcoming season, which will be season 5 and their name is Legion Steel. Season 5 (Legion Steel ) of Call of Duty Mobile will start from 1 April and will be till 30 April.
The size of this update is 2.1 GB for ios users and 1.7GB for Android users. If you open the game, then you will only get notifications, if you want to update the Call of Duty mobile then you will have to go to PlayStore and update.
New in This Update
If you are wondering what is new in this update, then there is a lot of new in this update. If we see in patch not, then we will know that it will get a new battle pass, a new gun and a new game mode in multiplayer mode and here are also two new guns in BR mode. You will notice some change in rank rewards, there are going to be some changes in the system and whatever bugs are there, they have also been removed.
First of all, a Brand new map meltdown is available in this update, which is a classic map and we have seen it in the first Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. Meltdown is a very big map and if you want to know about the meltdown map in detail then click here.
Call of duty mobile meltdown map first look.
This is the rank Reward of Season 4, this time the theme is the Industrial Revolution. If you update the game now, you will also get some rewards.
This is the new lobby of the game, you can see that a lot of change has come in it. You can see the chat option which was earlier on the side, now it has come in the middle, these new arrangements looks very good.
You can see that nothing has been changed yet in the new Battle Pass because it is still in season 4, the new season 5 will start from April 1. you will also get another update on 1st April.
As soon as you update the game, you will get some rewards, in which you will get a new BK 57 Gun Skin, a backpack, a new knife.
A new event has been brought to you here monthly login calendar where you have to log in every day for 30 days and every day you will get a new reward. And there is a lot of new daily Mission here too, meaning play it every day and win new rewards everyday.
Call of duty Mobile Patch note
New Ranked Season
- New ranked mode seasonal rewards
- All new Industrial Revolution themed weapons & equipment coming to Season 4 Ranked Mode, including Epic weapon Man-o-War, and Epic soldier Ruin
- Ranked Mode Changes
- Improved art and particle effects in Ranked match tab
- Improved score earning rules for MP based on player’s performance
- Improved matchmaking logic
- New Ranked MP Mode map: Temporarily replaced Scrapyard with Meltdown, available for S&D, DOM, and TDM
- Reduced the penalty for losing a ranked match
- Steel Legion Pass has arrived! New Content
- Originally from Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 – Lt. Commander David Mason, Code Name: SECTION, is now available in the Premium Battle Pass
- Mason Battle Pass themed weapons are also available now for a limited time
- Free Battle Pass Rewards
- GKS: New high-powered SMG that has reliable recoil and stability, but can also hit long range targets
- New Scorestreak – Shock RC: Detects and disables nearby enemies with an electric shock
Newly Added Modes
Gun Game: Team Fight = Gun Game + TDM, Progress your weapons by earning kills or with two assists. First team to reach 60 points or a knife kill on the last level wins.
2v2 Showdown: Two teams of two go head to head using random weapon loadouts that change every 2 rounds. Be the first to eliminate both enemies, or capture the point in overtime to win the match. First team to reach 6 rounds wins. Single round respawn and health regeneration disabled.
Limited Time Mode: Prop Hunt
Reduced from 3 rounds to 2 rounds, increased round time
Players can join a match in progress during the first round
Optimized starting score for players who join a match in progress
A new spring-themed Prop Hunt is coming soon!
Practice Vs. AI Mode: This mode will no longer add other human players
Invulnerable timer after respawn changed to 4 seconds
Frontline: Invulnerable timer after respawn changed to 4 seconds
Gun Game: added new weapons to the rotation
Snipers Only: Sniper Rifle optics will be changed to default scopes
- Reduced S36 stability, increased horizontal recoil
- Reduced LMG sprint-to-fire speed
- Reduced MSMC stability and short range damage
- Reduced Type 25 close range damage
- Increase flinch when shot by Locus, DL Q33, Arctic .50
- Greatly increase ASM10 stability, increased damage range
- Reduced LK24 damage range
- Increased BK57 damage range
- Increased ICR damage range
- Increased AK47 and Man-O-War stability
- Optimized sliding and jumping action
New Mode: FPP Warfare
FPP Warfare Mode: 20v20 clash using First Person Perspective only
Stay tuned for more information about this upcoming limited-time mode!
During our BR Easter Egg Event there will be some changes to the Circus area, go check it out!
Pay close attention to Eggs laid out on the map, go break them apart!